To report a claim, choose which type of customer you are:

General Casualty, Unigard or QBE Agri – Call 844.QBE.CLAIMS

National Farmers Union – Call 866.638.5677

QBE Flood – Call 877.254.6819 or fax 206.436.3913

QBE FPS – For homeowners/renters claims call 800.822.2997, for lender claims call 800.824.8562

When reporting a claim, provide:

  • Policy number
  • Date of loss
  • Facts surrounding the loss
  • Driver, vehicle and witness information
  • Police/fire department information.

You can also report a claim directly to your agent.