Report a loss
Report a new loss (24 hours) call 800.319.0797 or fax 608.318.8211.
To report a new loss online, email your loss notice to email@example.com.
To report a Professional and Financial Lines claim, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
When reporting a new loss, provide the following:
- Policy number
- Date of loss
- Facts surrounding the loss
- Driver, vehicle, injured persons, damaged property and/or and witness information
- Police/fire department information
- If it's a workers/ compensation loss, include the return-to-work date
When a loss occurs:
- Make sure everyone is safe and prevent further damage.
- Obtain the names and addresses of all witnesses.
- Notify the appropriate authorities and obtain the report number.
- Photograph or videotape the scene if possible.
- Prepare an inventory of lost or damaged property.
Send claim correspondence to email@example.com or fax it to 866.251.5389.